- Bottom-Up Knowledge Capture — This article originally appeared in the Millennium Issue of Knowledge Inc., The Executive Report on Knowledge, Technology and Performance, in 1999.
- “The Accidental Knowledge Manager” (Knowledge Management Magazine, 2/01)
- Citation in the 2002 book “The Complete Guide to Customer Support,” by Joe Fleischer and Brendan Read.
- Knowledge-Centered Support Best Practices May Drive KM Software Adoption in Customer Service — CRMAdvocate (RealMarket.com), 8/8/05 — The impact of KCS
- I work in the areas of Knowledge Management and IT Service Management. Here’s an article on how these disciplines intersect, from the Feb. 2008 issue of KM World magazine.